Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Cannoli Dip

 Here is what I made for the Superbowl 
Pin It


"Hello... If you are here from Pinterest leave a comment and let me know how your dessert turned out. Thank you so much for your support."

I had to work for the Superbowl (as always) and we usually have a little something to snack on to make it feel like we are actually at a party.  And considering last year while I worked my brother and sister-in-law were in Dallas at the Superbowl and this year while I work my sister-in-law and her sister are at the Superbowl, I needed a pick-me-up.



Try this amazing cannoli dip.  My aunt made it for Christmas and I could not get enough.  I am limiting myself this time since I have been working out and eating less. :)  So this made a wonderful Superbowl dessert treat. 


Cannoli Dip


1/2 package of cream cheese softened
1/2 stick of butter softened
1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 to a whole bag of mini chips


Mix the first 5 ingredients together add the chips.  I used 1/2 bag.  Chill.  Serve with honey or chocolate chip or chocolate Teddy Grahams.


~Michelle


8 comments:

  1. This looks so tasty! I wonder if it would work with marscapone instead of ricotta? Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comments. I don't know about the cheese substitution. can't hurt to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this (finally)!! Doubled recipe, and served with choc. graham crackers and cinnamon sugar pita chips. Delish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it. Yes, chocolate graham crackers would be good. I hope that everyone that you shared it with liked it too. Cheers

      Delete
  4. Hi Michelle,

    I googled cannoli dip and you popped up! lol... hope all is well and im using your recipe

    Your cousin Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori,
    That is awesome. I got the recipe from Ellen. I told her that it is the most popular one on here. Haha
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. how many servings does this make?

    ReplyDelete

print friendly