Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Light and Fluffy Pancakes


I love pancakes!! I love pancakes!! So do my kids. Now honestly I usually use Krustez chocolate chip mix to make our pancakes. I tried this recipe and it is really great. Light and fluffy. No pictures... sorry I had a rushed day. xo

Ingredients

Dry Ingredients
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt

mini chocolate chips :)


Wet Ingredients
1 egg
¾ cup milk {a little less or a little more is fine depending on the consistency you like}
2 tablespoons cooking oil

Instructions
In a large measuring cup, whisk together dry ingredients
Add wet ingredients and mix well
Heat griddle and spray with non-stick cooking spray
Pour batter onto hot griddle
Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes, flip and cook other side

Note: batter makes 1½ cups - use ¼ cup for each pancake, it will make 6 large pancakes

recipe from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly