Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Easter Break 2016

Well, Easter break 2016 is in the books. We had a wonderful time in Orlando, Florida with my parents.

We drove down with my parents van, spent the night in South Carolina then on to Orlando.

We flew back to Buffalo and this was also the first time the boys flew on a airplane. Everything went well.

Look at this amazing chocolate covered apples. We grabbed them on the way out of Island's of Adventure. Chop those babies up and shared them. :)

Yummy


This apple is so cute and super delicious.
The family. xoxo We were waiting out a thunderstorm at Hollywood studios.
OHHHHH. This chocolate mousse is divine. It is from France in Epcot. I found the recipe online and it turns out amazing. I am going to make it for mother's day.
This is where my new obsession begins.

These macarons are so goo and so expensive. I really am determined to make my own. They are little tricky.  I have already made about 10 batches, I will do a post about that. #keeptrying Down below I posted the mat that I use to help me make perfect macarons. :)
Hanging at Epcot.
Butterfly. 
Stunning weather. 
Welcome to Florida. We love it there.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly